Friday, April 15, 2011

Podcast Launches! - Malena Canta el Tango


I'm launching my very own podcast!

"Malena Canta el Tango:
Music, Stories, and Musings from South America and Beyond"

Subscribe here:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Want to know more? Read on...



"Malena canta el tango como ninguna

y en cada verso pone su corazón."

~

“Malena sings the tango like no other

and into every single verse she pours her heart.”

I cannot introduce myself quietly in Argentina. Every time I tell someone my name, I get the same enthusiastic response: “Ah, Malena canta el tango!” Sometimes I get a smile, as wistful look off into the distance. If I’m lucky, I’ll get a serenade. Malena is a famous tango song from the 1940s, and while I may not live up to the first line (I have yet to master the art of singing tango), the second is most certainly true: if I am going to commit myself to something, I’m going to go all out. This podcast is my attempt to share the things I’m pouring my heart into these days, and the experiences that have left an imprint on my heart and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment